Biocontrol Workshops in March
Grower Field Day - Biocontrol Research Updates
Covered crop growers and industry associates are invited to an update on biocontrol research on TPP for indoor crop growers.
Field days will be held in Clevedon (Auckland) on 20th March, and at Lincoln University (Christchurch) on the 26th March, from 12 – 2.30pm.
• Growers' experiences with TPP and their management practices of the pest - Professor Steve Wratten, Lincoln University
• Biocontrol of TPP using Tamarixia triozae - Dr Shola Olaniyan, Lincoln University
• Tamarixia Sustainable Farming Fund release project update – Dr Sally Anderson, Vegetable Research and Innovation Board, & Dr Melanie Davidson, Plant and Food Research
• Update on Vegetable Research and Innovation Board Resources - Dr Sally Anderson, Vegetable Research and Innovation Board
• Viewing of the Tamarixia rearing cages in the glasshouse (Lincoln); Viewing the Tringham's glasshouses and buckwheat sowings (Auckland)
Please see the attached flyer for more information. For catering purposes please advise which workshop you will attend by 15th March and let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.