Register for a webinar on using biomass fuel to heat horticulture hothouses
Using biomass fuel to heat horticulture hothouses
By Sohum Gandhi of Enriva, Australia
12:00pm AEST, 11.30am ACST, 10:00am AWST, on 25 July 2019
Installation of biomass fuelled heating equipment for horticulture hothouses is one of the fastest growing applications in the Australian and New Zealand bioenergy sectors.
With a number of recent installations of modern biomass fuelled heating systems for horticulture hot house heating there is a growing pool of knowledge on their optimal sizing and use. As with all applications for biomass fuelled heating there is a need to learn from those that go before. Successful heating depends on the boiler design, its operating control systems, and on the solid biomass fuels to be used. The key is having experienced engineers and equipment suppliers who can build on their experience of a number of installations.
• Hear about good and bad installations;
• Gain an understanding of the critical elements when designing the heating system;
• Understand the importance of specific solid biofuels matched against different boiler types;
• Learn how the fuel costs can be managed.
Sohum Gandhi has a Bachelor’s of Engineering degree from the University of Victoria, Canada.
Since 2004, he has been working within various Australian and New Zealand industries. His proactive approach has helped clients around the region evolve in their designs and energy systems. Sohum has been increasingly involved with biomass fuels in an attempt to provide clients with renewable and low-cost energy alternatives. “His installed projects to date offset many thousands of tonnes of CO2 emission annually, and save clients millions of dollars in fossil fuel costs. Sohum is the director of Enriva, a leading Australian company providing energy systems for industry.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or view the Enriva website at www.enriva.com.au
Booking a place at the webinar
• Bookings: - Bookings are essential in order to connect to the GoToMeeting system.
Please book your place at the webinar using the following link https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2192747642438381827 or email email@example.com to be sent the link.
• Continuing Professional Development:- The Bioenergy Association supports members by providing opportunities such as this webinar that contribute towards Continuing Professional Development and maintaining registration as a biogas adviser. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Attendance at this webinar is FREE courtesy of EECA Business